How to use a "mailto" link to send email
- Subject: /opt/csuite/info/Help/Email/UsingMailto.html
- Usually the document name including the location/path as inserted
in the Subject line by default. You can either...
- leave this default subject line (this can be valuable if the document
owner is responsible for many documents)
- edit this default subject,
- or use ^U to delete the default subject and then fill in your own
- If you wish to send a copy of the comment to someone (perhaps a
copy to yourself...) insert their e-mail address here. (multiple
addresses can be entered separated by a ','
- "Do you wish to include the referenced document? (y/n)"
- Usually this would make the message very long and you will enter 'n'
Move the cursor below the line "enter your message below" and type in
your mail message.
- When you are finished entering your message/comment hold down the
control key and press 'x' at the same time (^x). You will be asked
- "Save modified buffer (ANSWERING "No" WILL DESTROY CHANGES)
- Specify 'y' for yes will save it, 'control-c' for cancel will allow
you to continue editing the document, 'n' for no will cancel the message
- "File Name to write : /tmp/L******.html"
- This will appear if you specified 'y' for yes in the previous step.
Press 'return' to accept this filename!
- "Send this comment? (y/n)"
- If 'y' is pressed, message will be sent, if 'n', message will be